How to prepare baingan bharta(eggplant/brinjal)
If you have flat top stove or electric coil stove it is very difficult or almost impossible to make eggplant/brinjal/baingan bharta. Sometimes with normal flame gas stove also roasting creates lot of mess and cleaning work .Here is a simple method by which you can easily and without any mess or cleaning prepare baingans for bharta. You just have to follow simple steps .
- Peel the skin of the eggplant and chop it in around half inch cubes.
- Wash the cubes with water and drain all the water.
- Now arrange them in the bowls that can easily fit in your pressure cooker.
- Pressure cook for around 4-5 whistles on medium flame.
- Turn off the gas and let the cooker cool down completely.
- Remove the bowls from the cooker and using a fork just press the cubes so they are mashed properly.
- They are ready to make Baingan Bharta.